Latisse Bimatoprost Ophthalmi Solution On SaleSafe, FDA-approved And EffectiveMaybe you have heard about Latisse, which is another version of a glaucoma drug called lumigan. Both of them are enriched with the same active ingredient bimatoprost. Lumigan has been approved by FDA for glaucoma treatment since 2001. Eye doctors and the patients noticed eyelashes grew longer with lumigan. Therefore the manufacturer Allergan launched Latisse specially for eyelash enhancement. And Latisse has also been approved by FDA since 2008.
Study showed that Latisse lengthens, thickens and darkens lashes via extends the growth phase and increases the number of eyelashes that sprout. According to the results of the 16 weeks experiment, majority experimenters’ eyelashes length grew up by 25%, thickness and fullness grew by 106% and the darkness grew by 18%. Generally speaking , the difference can be seen in 4 weeks, and the complete results can be seen in 16 weeks.
Being the only FDA approved eyelash serum, Latisse has successfully helped more and more women get longer eyelashes. Many celebrities are also in love with Latisse, Brooke Shields and Claire Danes are the advertising spokespeople of Latisse. Should you try it? With Latisse, you will no longer to go through all the hassle of wearing fake eyelashes or applying mascara. Just apply it on your upper lash line every night and the longer, fuller eyelashes will come soon.
What is Latisse?
Generic Latisse contains same active ingredient Bimatoprost as brand Latisse® and works same as brand Latisse® . Generic Latisse takes effect in as early as 8 weeks and full results within a 12-16 week period. The treatment includes the Latisse solution itself and an applicator which needs to be applied nightly. Currently Generic Latisse is available in Generic Latisse 3ml bottles.
- If you are pregnant, trying for a baby or breast-feeding.
- If you have had surgery on your eye to replace or remove the lens (such as in cataract removal).
- If you suffer from eye problems such as eye pain, dry eyes, blurred vision, irritation or inflammation.
- If you have severe asthma or your asthma is not well-controlled.
- If you wear contact lenses or use other eye drops.
- If you know you have low blood pressure or a slow pulse.
- If you are taking other medicines, including those available to buy without a prescription, herbal or complementary medicines.
- If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this or any other similar medicine.
- Note: these eye drops are not suitable for children.
How Does Latisse Work?
According to studies, Latisse lengthens, thickens and darkens eyelashes via a process that isn’t fully understood. Like the hair on your head, eyelashes sprout, grow for a while and eventually fall out. Latisse both extends the growth phase and increases the number of hairs that sprout.
You apply Latisse by dabbing it on the upper lash line each night with the sterile applicators supplied. The drug spreads to your lower lash line automatically as you blink. According to the manufacturer, you should never apply it in your eye or onto your lower lid. Before you apply, your face must be clean and your makeup and contact lenses removed.
Always discard each applicator after one use. Re-using applicators, even just once the next evening, can cause serious problems, such as an eye infection or allergic reaction. And apply it carefully, since Latisse may promote hair growth on other skin areas.
After two months of nightly use, you may begin to see results. After three or four months, your doctor may recommend a treatment schedule of every two days. If you stop using Latisse, your eyelashes will gradually return to their former state.
- Study participants experienced these results after 16 weeks:
- Eyelash length increased by 25 percent.
- Thickness and fullness increased by 106 percent.
- Eyelash darkness increased by 18 percent.
You should take precautions and tell your doctor or pharmacist before you buy Generic Latisse if:
- You have vision problems
- You have an eye infection problem
- You are planning to have eye surgery
- You are using Lumigan or other products in the same class for elevated intraocular pressure
- You have a history of abnormal IOP
- You have a history of eye pressure problems.
Now You Can Order Latisse Online
Have you ever dreamed of gorgeous eyelashes even when you’re not wearing makeup? Whether you were born with inadequate lashes or your lashes are thinning with age, Latisse helps you get the glamorous, wide-eyed look you want. Latisse doubles the thickness of your eyelashes in just 16 weeks, with visible improvement after only eight weeks. It gets better. This prescription treatment is available for a great price at all twelve latisseyelashserum.com Philadelphia-area locations. Now, you can order Latisse online at Bella Medspa.
The Latisse Order Online System
Now, latisseyelashserum.com makes it even easier to get luscious eyelashes at almost any age. Order Latisse online for shipment anywhere in the United States, including Alaska and Hawaii. Once your receive your Latisse order, apply according to directions once daily. Within weeks, you’ll start seeing a younger-looking, more beautiful you at an equally attractive price.